Why Choose Neal
Neal Electric is committed to being the employer of choice. Our Company’s diverse work force has a range of nationalities, cultures, religions and professional and educational backgrounds that enables us to meet challenges quickly, creatively and effectively. This is a prerequisite to success in our industry and provides Neal Electric with a competitive advantage in serving the needs of our customers in virtually every corner.
- Neal Electric provides a range of opportunities to work in a variety of disciplines. We are committed to providing a fulfilling work place for our employees, creating an environment for continuous learning and embracing the ideas and diversities of others.
- Neal Electric hires on the basis of (1) individual merit, qualifications and competence as they relate to the particular position and (2) promotion of the principle of equal employment opportunity.
- All opportunities for career advancement and professional positions are posted electronically on our Company’s website.
Neal’s success depends on our employees – both the skills and knowledge you bring to the workplace, as well as those you learn on the job. We want individuals who share our core values and demonstrate a true passion for what they do in the office or field. Our culture of helping people develop in their current positions as well as towards possible future opportunities is a standard here at Neal Electric.
Neal Electric offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to attract, promote and retain talented employees.
- Compensation: Competitive base salaries with annual reviews
- Health & Welfare: Medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Retirement: 401(k) plan with a lucrative company match to assist employees with planning for their future
- Supplemental Policies: Accident, Cancer, Personal Recovery, Disability, and Life Insurance plans available through payroll deductions
- Vacation and Sick Time Off: Generous vacation and sick time off policy commensurate with tenure
- Holiday Pay: The Company offers a total of eight (8) paid holidays to regular full-time employees
- Tuition Reimbursement Program: The Company encourages continual training and development for its full-time employees. We offer reimbursement for courses, classes or workshops attended which are directly related to the employee’s current job to help further their educational goals and their future goals within the Company.
Benefits are available to regular full-time employees in accordance with company policy.
To see all openings sorted by position, click “Search”. Each job description includes a link to an online application and the ability to attach a resume with the application. This is the fastest and most reliable way to be considered for any of our positions.